-
August 20th, 2002, 01:53 AM
#11
Inactive Member
I'm lost....is this one of those "love-hate" thingies????..I'm not going anywhere because I'm a bored, obnoxious grannie..here..*holding out a plate*..anyone want a brownie??..my special 60's recipe..*winking*
-
August 20th, 2002, 02:21 AM
#12
HB Forum Owner
here's the scoop...
(glad you aren't going anywhere cuz i know
that ek3 will prolly edit this just to
throw you off)
ek3 = wes
wes and i know each other IRL... wes is a kind,
sensitive guy.
wes creates ek3... a completely polar opposite
to the real wes.
ek3, finds joy in pretending to be a jerk...
prolly cuz he isn't normally like that IRL.
thats all...
but now you know why ek3 is the way he is...
especially to me. =)
-
August 20th, 2002, 08:10 PM
#13
HB Forum Owner
Bitch!...The thin ice you're standing on is starting to crack!!...
-
August 20th, 2002, 09:56 PM
#14
HB Forum Owner
see what i mean?
*bats eyelashes*
awwwww... come'ere, wessy [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
August 21st, 2002, 02:42 AM
#15
HB Forum Owner
CAJunBabE - *smooch*...*smooch* and another big *smooch* yer duh queen from now on *L*
EK3 - *smooch*....
does as cajunbabe advises and ignores ignorance.......EK3 come see me sometime sweetpea.....*hugs ya.
-
August 21st, 2002, 07:33 AM
#16
HB Forum Owner
you got some problem with me, TN??
it seems that you've been attempting to
start some shit with me for quite a while...
for some lame reason.
i'm just wondering whats up
-
August 24th, 2002, 02:04 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Hey TN!!! Glad to see ya made it over to Crazy Liars!! Wooooo Hoooo aren't we having some fun with Wild over there!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 25th, 2002, 04:28 AM
#18
HB Forum Owner
-holds up hand- I have a problem!!!
I would just like to state , for the record, that my problem lies in the fact.. I"M RUNNING OUT OF BEER!!!
Thank you for your time!
-
August 25th, 2002, 08:59 AM
#19
HB Forum Owner
gawd! i completely understand.
unfortunately for me, i live in a dry county...
and when i run out... it's usually 15 minutes
past midnight on saturday.
*grumble*
-
August 25th, 2002, 11:59 PM
#20
TastinGood
Guest
Been hittin the bottle a lot lately, Shatzy?
Hmm........
NOW I see why you didnt want any of my coke the other night.....cuz it didnt have your 'special additives'. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks